You’ll find everything you need in Mianyang– Sichuan’s second largest city, about one-hour drive to Chengdu, with around 13 AAAA-class tourist areas. It is also well known for its high level of education, home to more than 900,000 students and one of the most modern, diverse and rapidly growing cities in Western China.
You’ll find a diverse and welcoming environment at Sichuan University of Culture and Arts, which is adjacent to Mianyang airport, railway station and Wanda plaza. We’re a modern and dynamic multinational university, with staff, students and alumni from different province.
We provide the professional system of multi-major support based on our compound and applied talent training requirements and industry advantages. Our courses are highly practical and career focused, which means that you'll gain qualifications with us that are prized by employers, giving you an important advantage in the job market.
Application Notes for International Students
Ø Application qualifications
1. A high school diploma (12 years) or equivalent from a registered high school abroad. Both parents of the applicant must be foreign citizens.
2. No language proficiency requirement. Applicants must take Chinese curriculum provided by the school and get a HSK4 qualification before they start their major courses.
3. Undergraduate program applicants: applicants with a high school diploma (12 years) or equivalent and plan to apply for a 4-year undergraduate program, will receive both a Graduation Certificate and a Bachelor's Degree Certificate after graduation.
4. Non-degree applicants: Chinese language learners, exchange students and short-term learners will receive both Certificate of Completion for short-term courses and a transcript (no Graduation Certificate).
Ø Application materials
All materials should email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Application for admission scanning (see attachment)
2. Passport scanning ( The passport validity should be more than 4 months, use available visa pages.)
3. The maximum educational diploma scanning or Certificate of Schooling. ( It should be notorized. If your maximum educational level is senior high degree, then your diploma is not required to be notorized.)
4. Total transcript of maximum educational degree
5. Students who have not graduated this year need to submit an activity certificate during the blank period after graduation (Certificate of experience, college listening certificate, etc.)
6. Certificate of Non-criminal Record scanning
7. Medical Examination Report scanning(The hospital should be assigned by Chinese Embassy.)
8. Transcript of HSK scanning if you have.
9. Pesonal statement.
Note: All original materials are need when come to unversity for register.
v Download the attachment 1
Ø Visa Application Materials
v Download the attachment 2
Ø Admission schedule
Application Due Date
Undergraduate program applicants
Ø Tuition payment
Bank of China Mianyang Branch
No 46 Fucheng Road MianYang SiChuan
SICHUAN UNIVERSITY OF CULTURE AND ARTS
* Remittor has to be the applicant (english name has to be consistent). US Dollars are required. Cheques are not accepted.
Ø Contact us
Address: 83, East Road, Mianyang Airport, Sichuan Province
Email address: Miss Jing email@example.com